23 February 2009

45 and counting

It's been an exciting (to say the least!) first two months into The Urbana Year. The registration has been open for over a month now. As of today we have 45 registrations, including 4 field staff who somehow got in the system even though they're not supposed to register until March 1st (coughJoecough). I imagine we'll have an exponential increase of registrations sometime around 11:43pm on June 30th...hopefully there won't be too many like-minded people who procrastinate as much as I do when it comes to stuff like this.

The change of pace and tone within the Urbana team is almost palpable- the risks seem higher, the deadlines more urgent. There are moments when all of the work that needs to be done seem to be beyond our capacity. But what's amazing is the sense that Urbana is even bigger than the sum of all the parts of various teams. I guess that's when you know that there's a greater Force at work.

Here's a montage of the 06 conference:

3 comments:

DeeCee said...

i'm so inspired by the voice of greg jao

jhs said...

good job, euojin. it's amazing to know someone who is behind this huge production. i can't wait until you see the fruits of your labor and all glory will go to god.

btw i'm favoriting this blog and will be more regular about reading it. =D

(this is inggy!)

Unknown said...

i would just like to say that I was a good staff worker and looked at links on my portal and that I should register. It is not my fault you guys put up the registration on the portal. You should give me an award for being so on top of things.

Also, do I need to re-register?

Hi awwj. I miss you