28 August 2008

the big move

I have about 12 hours before I leave Phoenix for Madison. I have yet to fully grasp the move and the changes to follow. For now all I can think of is getting there safely, and having fun while I'm at it. So, here are the plans for the road trip.

The drive to Madison, as suggested by Google:

The drive is about 1900 miles, which according to Google, can be done in 27 hours. But for safety and sanity's sake, Chris and I will be taking 4 days and visiting different cities each day:
Tuesday: Leave from Phoenix, stay in Albuquerque, NM (just in time for New Mexico State Fair!)
Wednesday: Denver, CO (Rockies!!!)
Thursday: Omaha, NE (...visit the Kool-Aid factory??)
Friday: Arrive in Madison!
Saturday: Drop Chris off in Chicago

I'm hoping that somewhere along the way I'll be refreshed and ready to go to work on Monday morning. I'll do my best to update our progress every day.

p.s. Jihee I thought about "swinging by" Georgia for about 5 seconds- and then I came back to my senses. I miss you too. :)

1 comment:

JI said...

you should pass wisconsin and stop by georgia :)