On Friday (I know, it's somewhat belated) Chris and I arrived in Madison, WI.
After we arrived in Madison we went to downtown and had dinner at The Old Fashioned. It was super crowded (wait time was 45 minutes), but it was well worth the wait. The food there was delicious!
While walking down State Street after dinner, two fire trucks came and parked right in front of us. Though I hope nobody was hurt or anything, I was very happy to see the firefighters. :)
The next day I drove Chris to the shuttle station in downtown so that she can fly back to SD from Chicago. It was sad to say good-bye, but I was so thankful for her companionship throughout the trip. :)
I'm almost all unpacked and settled now, though I'm sure it'll take much longer to adjust completely in other ways...check back for updates on my first week in Madison!
I'm almost all unpacked and settled now, though I'm sure it'll take much longer to adjust completely in other ways...check back for updates on my first week in Madison!
1 comment:
hahahah you and your firefighters! It reminds me of THE STEAK NIGHT!
by the way.. I am 98% sure about going to chicago on thanksgiving weekend!!! My mom and I discussed about the trip last night! :)
you should know that you are the only reason why I am so excited about this trip!!!!!
Post a Comment