24 November 2008

seasons change

I won't even try to update all that's happened the last couple months...for now. But I do want to share something cool I've seen/experienced :)

This was my neighborhood about 6 weeks ago
I had fun watching my co-worker dive in the piles of leaves (I refused to jump in because it's bug-infested)
About a month ago: first day of snow/flurries! See the colorful trees in the back?
Proof of snow (it's not dandruff, I promise)
This was last week
And then...yesterday morning!!!
My very first time using my ice scraper/weapon-in-times-of-necessity
Everyone here loves telling me that I won't be this giddy in February. But for now, I'm going to enjoy every bit of this new experience. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you're so freakin cute!!

the comment about the bug infested leaves is pure Euoj... (with a hint of Linda).

DeeCee said...

btw i forgot to mention.. you should start your car and blast your front defrost and turn on your rear defrost before you start scraping/brushing.. gives your car time to warm up and helps accelerate the ice/snow removal

:-)

Unknown said...

what's that white stuff all over your car...? Never seen such a thing

jenchiu said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

love the snow.